Short on time but still want to discover Panama City?
This half day tour is a great way to discover the highlights of Panama City. On this tour you will visit:
The Panama Canal Miraflores Locks Visitors Center & IMAX 3D $
Located right in front of the Miraflores locks on the Pacific side of Panama, this is where you can see up-close the operations of the canal and the transiting ships through one of the original locks.
$ Tickets can be purchased during the booking process or onsite.
This gorgeous 6-kilometer road extension connects Panama City to several islands known as the Causeway Islands. It was initially built as a break water for the canal entrance from the rocks extracted during the excavation of the Panama Canal and now serves as an entertainment boardwalk and a popular social destination. It’s the ideal place for photo enthusiasts as you can capture a beautiful panoramic of the city’s skyline or a romantic sunset plunging into the ocean.
Casco Viejo also called Casco Antiguo (the Old Town)
Located in Panama City, is a historic district renowned for its vibrant blend of colonial architecture and contemporary flair. With its cobblestone streets, colorful buildings, and charming plazas, Casco Viejo offers a captivating atmosphere where visitors can explore centuries-old landmarks, trendy art galleries, chic restaurants, and lively nightlife.
- Private transportation
- Private guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees to Panama Canal Visitors Center
- Lunch / Meals
What to bring
- Passports of all passengers (mandatory)
- Hat / Cap / Sunglasses
- Comfortable shoes
- Light & comfortable clothes
- Level: Easy
- Details: Light walking (1h), some stairs
- Suggested age: All ages
Panama City Skyline
Ship in Gatun Locks
- Please note that currently the Miraflores visitors center is undergoing a major renovation. Because of that, the museum and the top floor observation deck are currently closed. A smaller mezzanine on a lower floor is open during the renovations for viewing purposes.
- This tour must be booked at least 2 days in advance of the tour date.
- Kids 0-5yo are always free
- Cancellation terms and conditions